As many of you know, the Fluffy Wishes Giveaway event was a huge success! This success was greatly due to the awesome sponsors that we had! The sponsor of the Grand prize, which was worth over $200 was Ribbon & Stitches Cloth Diaper Store. I would love to tell you a little more about the awesome mission of this store!
Ribbons & Stitches is a unique Cloth Diaper Store that not only services YOUR cloth diapering needs, but it also serves as a resource for those who can not afford cloth diapers! Let me explain...
Ribbons & Stitches acts like a not-for-profit organization by taking the proceeds it makes in the sales of diapers and accessories to help those in need! Ribbons & Stitches hopes to spread the word that cloth diapering is affordable and that even families without access to a washer and dryer can benefit too.
Ribbons & Stitches currently helps to support 2 Cloth Diaper Charities. I bet you can guess the first one...Fluffy Wishes. The second is Sweet Cheeks. One of the ways that Ribbon & Stitches helps out these charities is through the GREEN RIBBON REWARD program. Here is how the Green Ribbon Program works:
- Make a purchase and earn green ribbon reward points. $1 = 1 point
- Refer a friend to the website, and on their first purchase, have them put your name or blog in the referral section and you will earn half a point for every $1 purchased
- Earn 5 points for every quality review written on any products in the store.
So what happens with all the points???
- These points can be redeemed towards Gift Certificates AND
- These points are used to donated to Fluffy Wishes or Sweet Cheeks (by putting the charity name in the referral section)
- The charities then use the points for items they may need or to replenish their closets
- When you make a purchase, both YOU and YOUR CHARITY will received points towards FREE goodies!!! It is a WIN-WIN situation!
In addition the Green Ribbon Reward Program there are tons of other perks to shopping at Ribbon & Stitches:
Have you ever heard of Fluffy Wishes or Ribbon n' Stitches before?
Have you ever donated diapers to a Diaper Closet before?