Since I love my sister so much, there is nothing more that I would like than to be able to share my Cloth Diaper Addiction with her too! So introduce...Project Convert Stash Sister to Cloth!
Now my sister is not totally opposed to using cloth diapers, but she does have some "obstacles that stand in her way."
- She works full time and will be putting the baby in daycare.
- She is an ARMY WIFE and they will be moving to a new state/apartment in December,
- They do not have a lot of money to spend on "building a stash".
What she does have going for her:
- A psycho cloth diapering sister.
- A Cloth Diaper Circle Group on the base where she currently lives (p.s. I am hijacking her and taking her to a group meeting when I go to visit).
- A psycho cloth diapering sister who is winning her everything she needs: detergent, diapers, balms, etc.
- A reason to save money BIG TIME with 2 little ones!
This post will be the first in a series of posts about converting what I call My Stash Sister to cloth! We will take the journey of converting someone to cloth diapering from the ground up. I will even try to get some first hand videos, stories, and even post from her about her experiences. If you have any suggestions about what you would like to here from her or from her experiences, let me know! Until then...I continue to be the psycho cloth diapering sister, and hopefully she will one day be my psycho stash sister:-)
What about you...does anyone in your family use cloth diapers or do they think you are crazy for doing it?
Is there anyone in particular you wish you could convert to cloth diapers?