Monday, August 13, 2012

It's Shark Week.....Cloth Diaper Style


SHARK WEEK! Woo Hoo! Yesterday marked the start of 2012 Shark Week. For those of you who don't know about Shark Week...you are really missing out! Basically, Shark Week is when the Discovery Channel scares all of us from ever WANTING TO SWIM in the OCEAN AGAIN! But on a positive note, they run some very interesting shows about Sharks and of course my favorite movie Jaws. So in honor of the week, I will be showing you some super cute, non-threatening Shark themed Cloth Diapers! If you love these themed diapers, be sure to check out my Super Cute Summer Cloth Diapers.



 Little Peanuts CD

Shark Attack BabyLegs


Twinkle Tush

Essie Designs

Do you have any Shark Cloth Diapers or Accessories?

4 comments:

  1. Haha. You are funny! I miss having Discovery. I always say we should get cable and then never actually do it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Shark Attack Babylegs - nice finds, Julie! Anne

    ReplyDelete
  3. sooo cute! Now I need some shark dipes! :)

    ReplyDelete