Friday, May 4, 2012

Cotton Babies Daily Snap: Are You In? (#CBsnap)


You know me and my Flip diapers! I love them! The maker of the Flip, CottonBabies is running a fun little event in honor of Mother's Day. Check out the details below.


Each Day, in the Month of May is a word (see above chart). Take one photo inspired by the word of the day. May 1 is cotton. You can take a photo of something that is literally cotton (like a cotton prefold or cloth diaper), something that looks like cotton or something that isn't cotton at all, but makes you think of cotton. It's all up to you.

Next, share your photo and add our hashtag #CBsnap. You can use your blog, Pinterest or whatever site you prefer. The hashtag just makes it easier to find others who are playing, so you can comment and maybe even make some new friends along the way.

Finally, if someone asks you what the photo or hashtag is all about, share this post with them! We love meeting new people and sharing ideas. The more people who play, the more fun it gets! Share this blog post with friends, family or complete strangers. While many of our words are inspired by cloth diapering concepts, this is open to anyone who wants to play along. Really, all you need is the list, a camera and a bit of creativity.

I just found out about this today from my friend at Sew-Fatty  and I am jumping on the banwagon starting tomorrow! If you are participating, I would love for you to let me know your twitter name, blog, or facebook page so I can check out your pictures!!

I am @MyCDStash on Twitter. Hope to see you there!!

1 comment:

  1. yay!! glad your doing too !! its not to late to post for today!! i haven't been too busy but will in a bit :)

    ReplyDelete