Did you know that on April 21st, Cloth Diaper Crazies like myself will be participating in the Great Cloth Diaper Change. This event will attempt to set the world record for the number of babies undergoing a cloth diaper change simultaneously! Venues all over the United States will be set up! Go HERE to find a location nearest you!
In our little state of Connecticut, the event will be hosted in Groton! We need your help though. If you are a Cloth Diaper fanatic and would like to participate, please RSVP on the Connecticut Facebook Event Page! All you need is a baby, a diaper, and some blanket or changing pad to change your baby...and of course yourself!
It is really important that you pre-register for a few reasons:
- The first 25 people get Goodie Bags (this alone should make you sign up)!
- If we do not have 25 people, our "changes" will not count towards the world record:(
- Preparations need to be made to accommodate for the group
I look forward to seeing you there!!
BLOGGERS: If you would like to participate in an interactive online event in honor of the Great Cloth Diaper Change, check this out. The Eco Chic is hosting a Blog Hop. Starting next Monday, you can link up your blog posts for the following topics!
- Day 1 (April 16th): Real Simple Real Diapers Outreach – Cloth Diapering 101
- Day 2 (April 17th): Real Simple Real Diapers Waste Reduction – Waste Reduction, Environmental benefits, Elimination Communication (diaper-free baby)
- Day 3 (April 18th): Real Simple Real Diapers Savings – Cost savings, diapering on a budget, cloth diaper banks or support organizations
- Day 4 (April 19th): Real Simple Real Diapers for Babies – Health benefits, cloth diapers in hospitals, or cloth diapers in day cares
- Day 5 (April 20th): Real Simple Real Diapers Reuse – Reuse, traveling with cloth, cloth diapering at night
- Day 6 (April 21st): Great Cloth Diaper Change 2012 – Attend and invite a friend to a local GCDC event!
I can't wait to read some of the posts! Be sure to visit the Blog Hop each day and link up your new posts! For more information, go HERE.
Oh wait, one more thing!!! There will also be a Twitter Party on April 17th! It is the Real Simple, Real Diapers Twitter Party! $200 worth of gift certificates are up for grabs! And guess who will be helping to host? You guessed it! Me!! I am so excited about this opportunity to help out! Be sure to say hi to me on twitter. My ID is @MyCDStash!
Whoof...I hope I got everything!! Please feel freed to add in any other events that you know of that involve the Great Cloth Diaper Change in the comments section below!
Are you participating in the Great Cloth Diaper Change near you?
Are you going to the Twitter Party?