Thursday, March 15, 2012

Your Looking at the Newest Blog Contributor at SmartiPants!

(Well I haven't made any contributions yet, but in the near future I will!) 


I would like to officially announce that I will be part of the blogging team over at SmartiPants Cloth Diapers! I am super excited about this opportunity! SmartiPants has such cute diapers! Make sure to check out their blog too (which is where I will be)! It will have tons of great articles on all things Cloth Diapering! 


Be sure to follow them on Twitter and Facebook too!


Check out my profile below!
BLOG CONTRIBUTORS
Name: Julie
About Me: Hi my name is Julie and I am the mother to my handsome stud who is nearly 6 months old. He was my motivation to start Cloth Diapering! Not wanting to expose his little bum to all those chemicals in disposables and not returning to work full time, I was looking for a safe and inexpensive alternative. Cloth Diapering was my answer! I have been cloth diapering since he was 1 month old and have become addicted ever since!
Cloth Diapering Experience: 1 year
When I am not cloth Diapering....I am blogging about cloth diapers, or converting others to cloth diapers, I am spending time with my wonderful family and husband who is a devoted Pastor. I also love watching football and water skiing!

1 comment: