Monday, February 27, 2012

Meet Me Monday


Acting Balanced

Every Monday, Acting Balanced hosts a great little get-to-know-you hop. She posts questions that all us bloggers must answer to get to know each other. Here are today's questions!

1. What was the first live concert you ever attended?
Hmm...from what I can remember it was Jars of Clay...that was my first real kids concert, I may have been to a Sesame Street one or something

2. What colors look best on you?

I would probably say red because of my skin tone or blues/grays/purples because I have blue eyes:)

3. What is one thing about you that most people wouldn't know?

I was actually very shy and lacked self confidence as a child/teenager. I have busted out of my shell and learning how to be an independent and outgoing gal...I still got more to go!

4. Who would you call to be bailed out of jail?

My husband of course!

5. What do you think is the greatest invention of your lifetime and why?

Hmm...I would have to say the internet because when I was little we barely had the internet and not it is booming and I can blog like this with all of you!

2 comments:

  1. I understand the shy thing. I am amazed that I can speak in front of groups.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes that is one thing I could trust my hubby as well come see my answers at http://shopannies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete