The only problem that I tend to have is *cough* overpacking. I WAY overpack with everything for that "just in case" situation. But I am determined to be efficient, and it starts with packing for the baby...which includes my diapers.
I have oh so much cute fluff that I would love to take with me and "show off", but I am afraid I will have to let the practical side of me take over. I need to pack diapers that are easy to use and slim. My favorite types of diapers for traveling are covers with inserts such as prefolds or flats.
Here are some of the best cloth diapers to travel with:
1) Flip Covers - this can include the covers and reusable or disposable inserts. I plan to use the reusable inserts.
2) GroVia Covers also has covers with inserts that are disposable or reusable.
3) Best Bottom Cover covers are also great with their snap in inserts.
4) Swaddlebees Capri Cover is another great cover to travel with, plus they have really cute prints (this would solve the problem above).
5) Econobum Cover - a cover that works great and is cost effective.
Now for the best inserts to travel with:
1) Flip Stay Dry or Organic Inserts
2) Diaper Rite Flats or Prefolds
3) Best Bottom Inserts
4) Swaddlebees Inserts
5) Babykicks Hemp Prefolds
My top accessories to travel with:
1) Hanging Planetwise Wet/Dry Bag
2) GroVia "On the Go" Pack
3) CJ's BUTTer Stick - Blueberry Crumble is my favorite
4) Not related to cloth diapers...a good baby carrier
5) A sidekick - aka hubby, mom, sister, friend etc.
Have you ever traveled with Cloth Diapers?
If so, what are your favorite diapers or accessories to travel with?
This post does contain some affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase through my link, then I will receive a small commission that will be used to better improve My Cloth Diaper Stash.