Friday, July 6, 2012

Those eCards you see on Facebook are FREE!

So I may be the last person in the world to discover that you can actually make these cards and send/post them for FREE!!!

I have been seeing these e-cards all over Facebook, and some of them are hysterical!! I just figured that there was some hallmark-like genius who was making the all up (and that may be the case for some of them). 

Then this morning I saw one for Kelly's Closet and that is when it hit me...they must have made that one themselves! I clicked through to someecards.com and found all of the info need to make your own cards! I am so excited about this because I have so many good quotes!! So stay tuned and be ready for some laughs:-)

What is your favorite eCard you have seen on Facebook?
Have you ever made your own?
Did you know you could make them for FREE?

1 comment:

  1. You are not the last person because I didn't know this either! How cool!

    ReplyDelete