Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Daddy's Talking Cloth Diapers + Video


Not sure how I stumbled upon this video, but I must say, I got a kick out of it! The video clip is long, but I love hearing peoples opinions on Cloth Diapering either way! They start talking about Cloth Diapers from 3:20 to around 14:00 minutes. If you can't see the clip above, go HERE to check it out!


I also love  how they say that the first picture that comes to their minds when discussing cloth diapers is "Little House on the Prairie". It's too bad that these sterotypes are so prevalent in our society today. Cloth Diapers are easy, trim, and modern! I would love to give them a lesson or two!!


Here is a Word Key for You:


Bobby Pin = Safety Pin
Water Jet = Diaper Sprayer
External Diaper Service =  Diaper Service
Hat Thing = ???? Do You Know?


Some great points in the video are:
  • Cloth Diapers can save money
  • They don't cause the little one's area to become all "shrivlled up"
  • Eco Friendly
  • No Rash
What did you think about the video?


Do you think this "male" perspective is accurate?

1 comment:

  1. I guess what stuck out to me most was when he said you would have five diapers? FIVE diapers?!?! I couldn't even imagine dealing with twice that many. Definitely entertaining, but I think it just shows (some)dads' ignorance in a lot of baby-related issues. :P

    ReplyDelete