- New line of affordable cloth diapers and accessories: pockets, wet bags, covers, and inserts
- Created by the parents of twins
- Striving to provide top notch customer service
- Be sure to check out my interview with the owners of Baby Babu
- Follow them on Facebook
- Follow them on Twitter
- Subscribe to their Newsletter
- One size pocket diaper with snap closures
- Will fit babies approximately 8lbs to 35lbs
- Outer Waterproof PUL Cover/Shell
- 3 Snap Rise for S,M,L settings
- Looks similar to other imported diapers
- Stay-dry micro suede inside (helps to wick moisture away)
- Double Gusset
- Double Pocket Opening - allows for insert to come out in the wash on it's own
- Elastic Waist for a snug fit
- Comes with (1) 3 Ply Microfiber Insert (additional insert fabrics can be purchased)
The Basics of the Model:
- 16 lbs
- 7.5 months old
- 5 th percentile for weight
- 10th percentile for height
- SUPER CUTE, don't you think?
- Very lean/skinny build
I loved the cute designs/prints that this diaper comes in. From monkeys to aliens and cow prints, you will surely find a print or color that you like. Not only are the prints themselves cute, but they also have unique names such as "This Guy's Banana's" or "Who's This".
I like the double gusset (which acts as a guard against poop leakage) and the double pocket opening which allows for multiple inserts to be stuffed into this diaper for heavy wetters. In addition, the inserts come in bamboo or microfiber. The elastic waist provides for a snug fit around the waist. I like that the insert is able to be snapped in as well. I really like that there are 3 snaps on the closures. This allows for a more secure fit and prevents wing droop.
I love the variety that is offered in the store. You can choose from solids, prints, or minky pocket diapers, as well as covers, wet bags and inserts. I also like the price. It is very budget-friendly for a pocket diaper. To me this diaper looks very similar to other imported and affordable diapers. That being said, it still provides a stylish and cost effective option to other cloth diapers on the market. For the price of $11.99, you can't go wrong. Not to mention that the customer service is AWESOME! They promptly responded to my inquiries within hours and I received the diaper in a very timely fashion.
- I did find the pocket openings in the front/back to be a little narrow. I was able to get the inserts in just fine, however it took a little bit of work. I would like them to be slightly wider, but not too big where the insert is falling out.
- This diaper did not fit completely snug around my baby's skinny thighs (especially on the underside) and allowed for a little gapping**, even on the smallest setting. This might leave the diaper prone for leaks where the gapping occurs. I did not have any leaks while he was in this diaper.
- Since my son is very skinny, I always prefer crossover snaps around the waist. This diaper does not have crossover snaps, however it still provided a nice fit with the 3 snaps.
- To me, these diapers seem to run a little on the bigger side. I am not sure if my son would be able to use this diaper at 8lbs with his build. He is currently 16 lbs and it is on the smallest setting. All babies are different, and some babies may fit perfectly well into this diaper at 8lbs.
**Please note that after I posted this review, I did have a poop leak in this diaper in the leg area where the gapping was:-( I have notified the company and they are working to make improvements in the diaper with the feedback of fellow bloggers!
Add this to Your Stash:
You can add this diaper to your stash for only $11.99. The diaper itself comes with 1 microfiber inserts. If you prefer bamboo, you can snag some extra bamboo inserts for only $3.99. Shipping is always free over $50! In addition, there are coupon codes you can use as well for additional savings! For example, use the code TRYUS10 for 10% off your entire order!
Win this for Your Stash:
You can also win this diaper in my Mother's Day Giveaway Event that runs May 1st-13th or my Fluffy Butts Giveaway starting June 4th-15th. In addition, I will be hosing a giveaway each month for the NEXT 12 MONTHS on my blog!!! Yeah! A big things to Babu Baby!!
I received the product pictured above for review purposes only. I was not otherwise compensated for this post. The opinions are 100% my own.