Monday, April 23, 2012

My Great Cloth Diaper Change Slideshow




On April 21st, I had the opportunity to be part of the Second Great Cloth Diaper Change. You may ask what exactly that is? Basically a bunch of moms and dads get together on the same day, at the same time (for some that was 6:30am), all around the world to change cloth diapers simultaneously! At over 300 locations and 17 countries, this event is set to break the current world record of 5,026 bums changed. I had a blast and got to meet a bunch of other #clothdiapernuts as my hubby tweeted!


I have put together a bunch of my favorite pictures taken at the Great Cloth Diaper Change in Connecticut. I added in a few humorous quotes in hopes you can better relate to my day. 


I must thank the hubby for all his hard work and dealing with me the entire day...I was a little...shall we say...high strung, especially getting off to a late start after an hour and a half drive and getting lost:-( But the important thing is that we made it!


Surprisingly, I only forgot one thing...baby sunscreen...not too bad for our first big outing as a family! Needless to say, we survived!


Enjoy the show...


P.S. be looking for a post in the next few days of the hubby's account on the entire day...tweets and all!


Did you go to a GCDC event near you? If so, where? 


What is your favorite picture?


5 comments:

  1. Those are some great shots, I love the one of the "Cutest Record Holder" he is just adorable. We attended a virtual GCDC (but don't think it counted). It looks like ya'll had a good turn out & had a fun day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I heard about the virtual one...sounds like a lot of fun and a great idea! I would have been there if I didn't go!

      Delete