People are always asking me how I get Free Cloth Diapers or Cloth Diaper Accessories. I wanted to do a post as to the best ways to find these deals!
1) Enter Giveaways (which I post all the time). Do all the options that you can for the giveaway because this increases your odds. This may be tedious and time consuming sometimes, but I have already 5 Cloth Diapers, and Rash Ointment!
2) Diaper Rewards - A lot of Cloth Diapering Retailers offer diaper rewards, bucks or dollars for every X amount of money spent. Buttercup Baby offers Buttercup Bucks, Kelly's Closet offers Diaper Dollars, and Diaper Junction offers Stash Cash to name a few. Be sure to check with your favorite diaper retailer for rewards programs like these.
3) Some Online Retailers will give you a free diaper with a purchase over a certain $ amount! I try to mention these sales on my blog when they happen! Kelly's Closet offers a lot of Free diapers with any purchase over $39! Currently they are offering a Free diaper cover with any $39 purchase!
4) Keep Your Eyes Open around the world wide web...I have gotten free cloth wipes because an Etsy retailer was trying to promote her products! All I had to do was pay shipping ($2)!
5) Cheap not Free - there are always Cloth Diaper sales around the holidays too (Valentine's Day, St. Patrick's Day, Easter, Leap Year, etc). The biggest sales tend to come around Black Friday or Cyber Monday! You should also browse baby websites too, occasionally I have seen cloth diapers go on sale for 50% off!! Site to check out include:
What are you tricks for getting Free Cloth Diapers?