Friday, March 2, 2012

Cloth Diapering 101: Poopy Diapers On-The-Go


**WARNING: This post contains poopy pictures. If you have a weak stomach, don't look.**

So if you Cloth Diaper while you are out and about, you will no doubt (like my rhyming...lol) have to deal with a poopy diaper!!I have a few suggestions to help make it easy for you!


If you are like me, you want to rinse those diapers out as soon as you can, this will help to prevent stains...but does your friend really want your rinsing out your cloth diaper in her sink or tub? My guess is not really...so here is a quick and easy solution.


1) Grab some spare plastic bags (I don't know about you, but I have a ton of these around the house because I always forget my reusable bags when I go grocery shopping).


2) After your baby poos, grab the insert or diaper and place it in the plastic bag.


3) Then place diaper inside the bag in the sink or tub. Fill it with cold water and give the bag a little shake and swush. You can also let the diaper soak for a few minutes too.





4) Once you have gotten the majority of the poops off, you can dump the water in the toliet! You can also squeeze out the insert/diaper from inside the bag...allowing you to keep your hands semi-clean:)

5) Next you can throw the diaper into your wetbag and you're DONE! So simple and easy!! Plus you spare your friends and family a poopy mess!


So how do you handle poopy diapers on-the-go?

1 comment: