Friday, January 20, 2012

How My Diaper Sprayer Changed My Life



I must say, I love my  Bum Genius Diaper Sprayer! When I first got my Cloth Diapers I just figured I didn't need any type of sprayer, I would just hand-rinse. Some people even say if you are breastfeeding, you don't even need to rinse, just toss in the diaper pail. However, I didn't feel comfortable just tossing the dirty diapers, and hand washing became messy to say the least, so I purchased this Diaper Sprayer!  It has been a life saver!!!


This sprayer hooks up to your toliet and is made of a nice chrome finish material. When purchasing this item, I read the reviews and really liked the fact that it had an adjustable spray strength. If I had gotten a cheaper one, this feature may not have been available. I really like the fact that the sprayer is so intense, it wipes most of those runny poops right away!


Their customer service is awesome too! I had a question and called the customer service phone number. They picked up right away and sent me an e-mail with some directions on fixing a small problem I had. The directions had pictures and everything! It worked perfectly!


You can order your Bum Genius Diaper Sprayer from Kelly's Closet for only $44.97, well worth the investment! Just go under Cloth Diaper Accessories. Plus if you spend over $49, you get Free Shipping! Kelly's Closet is always running specials for Free Diapers too!! Make sure to check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment