Tuesday, December 6, 2011

A Little More About Me...

So I have started this blog and not said much about me so I wanted to take a few minutes to explain who I am and what I am trying to accomplish on this blog!


My name is Julie and I am happily married to a wonderful man named Jered. Jered is a school teacher and pastor of a church! We have been married since 2005. I am also a new mom to a wonderful baby boy, Jaron. It is so awesome being a mom!!!


When I had Jaron, I had planned to be off from work for 8-12 weeks. The time flies by so fast so I am trying to treasure and enjoy every moment!! Since I will only be returning to work for 16-18 hours a week, our budget will be very tight!! I am using cloth diapering as one way to decrease expenses on diapers. 


My goal with this blog is to help other new mom's who are looking to cut expenses and stay home part time or full time with their little kiddies!! I hope to blog about ways to get FREE cloth diapers added to your Stash and other helpful tips that I learn along my journey in Cloth Diapering!! 


Please feel free to contact me with any questions, comments, or ideas to make this blog a better resource for you and me!



No comments:

Post a Comment