Saturday, December 17, 2011

Cloth Diaper Leak...

So this morning, I had a first! My son had been spitting up a lot during his feedings because he was eating too fast. He had completely soiled his clothes, so in the middle of feeding I stripped off his outfit. I then burped him and moved to feeding him on the other side...this is when it went down hill. I was feeding him with just his Rumparooz on. All of the sudden I feel a WARM STREAM of something all over me....he was peeing!!! I guess I didn't tighten his diaper enough at the waist because it squirted right out the top as he was lying on his side!!!!My bathrobe, bra and nursing pad were soaked!!! Luckily I spared the Boppy and Couch!! Luckily my husband was around to help in the clean-up. Needless to say I felt like the little dog in the picture below!! At least i got a nice long shower out of it!!


Does anyone else have any funny pee stories??

No comments:

Post a Comment